Pop Culture and Politics Blogzine

mangologo

Follow me through many sleepless nights. . .

Saturday, January 29, 2005

New Things for Mango-Chan!!

Well, we have reached our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet ladies and gentlemen. In a few moments our stewardesses will be coming around with breakfast for your enjoyment. If you will look over to the right side of the blog you will see a number of navigation tools. If you scroll down about a page you will see our new Doodle Board. This thing is awesome. Though, by doodle we don't mean any activity that will require you to remove your pants. I hope to post comments on the Doodle Board about regular goings on since mostly the standard posts will be reserved for articles.

If none of this makes sense it's because I haven't been to sleep yet and it's 8:17AM EST and also because I have contracted a horrible case of brain parasites. I am NEVER eating PORK again!!

Note: I had to republish this post because in my sleep deprived stupor I created a link that looked like this "a href=http://doodle-board" I need to get to bed now.

Urusai!! Mango-Chan!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger sin_fuegos said…

    From what I remember of high school biology, parasites, like tapeworms and hookworms, usually have two life stages. In the first stage they create cysts in the body tissue of the infected creature, killing it. When something else eats that body tissue along with the cyst, the second stage of the parasite sets up camp in the new hosts intestines. The parasite keeps this host alive since it eats what the host eats. This one passes eggs, or something like eggs, to be deficated by the host. These infect another creature through the skin, travel through the bloodstream, and eventually create a cyst somewhere, starting the process all over.

    So, i'm pretty sure you won't get a parasite in your brain from eating pork, but you could get one from walking around in pig shit.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Starfighter Girl said…

    Mango-Chan says what does that have to do with this post okay?? Kidding. That was more info than I cared about!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home