Pop Culture and Politics Blogzine

mangologo

Follow me through many sleepless nights. . .

Friday, February 04, 2005

Idiot Box: Shows You Never Get Tired Of

I'm sittin' here watching TV wondering what else I should write about. After flipping a couple of channels and getting pissed that Adult Swim isn't on Fridays, I finally settled on Animal Planet. Animal shows are interesting sometimes but the only two that hold my attention are The Jeff Corwin Experience (he's hilarious) and Croc Files. Steve Erwin is an amazing guy. Sure everyone thinks he's sort of crazy but really, he knows his stuff. Someone once gave me his biography. I am watching an episode about his dog Sui. They think she has some kind of fluid on her brain. Poor thing. This is an ultra boring post but they are going on about how she is getting worse. She is a smart dog and always at Steve's side. I hope she makes it through. I think about my little Ernest. He is so darling.

I never get tired of watching the Croc Hunter. In fact whenever I am looking for something to watch besides Cartoon Network, which is rare, it's always on. The episodes I love are with Terri Erwin. It's awesome the way she is in the same field as Steve, or simular one anyway. I believe she is a herpatologist.

They say things are getting worse for Sui. She is suffering from old age as well as something starting to look like a tumor. Oh, they say she has cancer. Poor doggie. I know Steve is going to be very sad. Here he comes. Awe, they show his little girl. She's huge! Oh, he loves her. She loves him. As soon as they woke her up and Steve was standing there, her tail starts wagging like crazy. Steve is trying to encourage his daughter on being strong for Sui. It seems like they would put her down but I have always disagreed with that. He is sleeping with her. Sweet. Sui died died in her sleep. Oh! How sad.

Now they are showing clips of them together. Ok, this is a silly post but I felt like talking about that. She is an ugly dog but in her own way just as sweet as anything. Ow, he is crying. Sad.

::Tears::

Well I am going to turn the Idiot Box off now. Nothing on tonight I want to see. Will try again Saturday. . . well it is Saturday, I mean Saturday night!

Urusai!! Mango-Chan!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger sin_fuegos said…

    You should get Agent Blueberry to write for this column. She could write about her 3 friday night scifi channel shows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home