Pop Culture and Politics Blogzine

mangologo

Follow me through many sleepless nights. . .

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Whatever: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Damn You!

Well I haven't posted in an eon and it's all the fault of this totally bad ass game, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. You know, this game is addictive and it's FUN! I was playing it night and day until I finally beat it. I hardly ever beat games. I lose interest about a third ofthe way through. So imagine my surprize when I finally got to the last level at 4 this morning. I defeated Malak in the only way that seemed to work for me. I'd tried the online advice but it didn't work. I would use my Force Storm against him and then take off running. Doing this about 10 or 11 times will work. I mean my Sith character was about up to level 20 already, but Malak, he was bad ass. He was awesome. I would throw grenades at him and he would jump and attack to right where I was. So grenades were a waist of time. A light saber battle proved futile and I guess that's because I invested so many points in dark force powers which by far through out the game are the most helpful. Maybe some of those light ones would have helped but my way seemed to work well. This game is awesome. . . now I have to get the sequel which I promised myself I wouldn't get until I beat the first one. . . besides that it wasn't my xbox and I am not getting it for Mac. I don't have enough ram. Boohoo. So we'll see. Maybe I'll have the game before I have an xbox. But I can't afford it right now. Ernest is barking at me now. Gotta go.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said…

    Wow--few days w/a post on SW:KOR and no comments? Weird.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Starfighter Girl said…

    Well all I can say is I am addicted and I have been suffering from a stomach ulcer (I think), also I have been doing some coloring on some of my drawings. I am going to post that next. I am a manga addict so it was my first attempt at computer rendering. Sorry I am soooo lame. I have just been under the weather AND a little swamped. But I promise I will try to do better EVEN THOUGH I just got SW: KOTR 2!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home