Pop Culture and Politics Blogzine

mangologo

Follow me through many sleepless nights. . .

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Whatever: You Probably Think I'm Dead but. . .

I've been under the weather, despite that, my captors think it is necessary for me to continue my normal house hold duties :( Anyhoo, between caring for a bunch of crazy people, playing Star Wars KoTOR 2, doing some computer rendering, and suffering miserably with an ulcer (HMMMM HMMMM. . . I wonder what the cause is?!?!?!), I have neglected Mango-Chan. I confess I am a loser, but I place the blame solely on Von_John who promised me to actually write for Mango-Chan. Von_John. . . YOU'RE FIRED! Here's the link to the Manga that I drew and colored - photoshop:

URUSAII!!

Let me know what you think. It was my first attempt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home