Pop Culture and Politics Blogzine

mangologo

Follow me through many sleepless nights. . .

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Whatever: Two Things

First off I want to revamp the offer of guest posting for the Sims 2 and or Sim University. I would actually like to do two different segments. As a bonus I would like to do a day in the life of a Sim walk through with pictures if possible. The day in a life would be to show much of the functionality of the game. If anyone is interested email Mango-Chan!

The Sims 2:
Any new functionality that is a step up from the Sims 1

The Sims 2 university:
All the benifits of going to college
Wants, Fears
Careers
Moving into college, Graduating etc

Those are a few points I think would be good to cover, but I am sure that there are mountains more!

I'll do this guest post thing more often if people are interested!

The second thing is for the EA people out there! They should enclude some sort of expansion like 'making magic' that adds magic majors or something like that. Or each new expansion should add majors too. That would really be awesome. I wonder, does anyone know if there are any other EPs in the works?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home